What are the best electric razors for elderly men? Thinking about this, then check out our list of best electric razors for elderly men where we have added, the features of the products.
Do you wonder why there must be some special razors for elders? Well, you have to understand that a lot of changes occur when we grow old. Our skin becomes softer and fragile.
So, one can’t depend on the razors we always use, and it’s time to be sensitive about our skin. I have picked out the best razors that are perfect for the aging skin.
It’s essential to pick a tool for you that cares enough for your skin and gives you a smooth shave. You must check out our post of Best Safety Razors For Beginners where we have fully explained about the best safety razor for beginners.
- 1 Best Electric Razor For Elderly Man 2021
- 2 List of Best Electric Razor For Elderly Man
- 2.1 Braun Series 9 Men’s Electric Razor, 9290cc
- 2.2 Panasonic Arc5 Men’s Electric Razor
- 2.3 Philips Norelco Men’s Shaver 9700
- 2.4 Panasonic ES8243A ARC4 Men’s Electric Trimmer and Shaver
- 2.5 Braun Series 7 Men’s Electric Razor, 790cc
- 2.6 Philips Norelco Men’s Electric Shaver 8900
- 2.7 Braun Electric Shaver Series 99290
- 2.8 Panasonic Electric Shaver ES824A ARC4
- 2.9 Philips Norelco Electric Shaver 9700
- 2.10 Panasonic Electric Shaver ES- LV95 – S ARC5
- 3 Things to Consider Before Buying an Electric Razor
- 4 Conclusion of Best Electric Razors For Elderly Man
Best Electric Razor For Elderly Man 2021
|Braun Series 9 Men’s Electric Razor|
|Panasonic Arc5 Men’s Electric Razor|
|Philips Norelco Men’s Shaver 9700|
|Panasonic ES8243A ARC4 Men’s Electric Trimmer and Shaver|
|Braun Series 7 Men’s Electric Razor|
|Philips Norelco Men’s Electric Shaver 8900|
|Braun Electric Shaver Series 99290|
|Panasonic Electric Shaver ES824A ARC4|
|Philips Norelco Electric Shaver 9700|
|Panasonic Electric Shaver ES- LV95|
List of Best Electric Razor For Elderly Man
- Braun Series 9 Men’s Electric Razor, 9290cc
- Panasonic Arc5 Men’s Electric Razor
- Philips Norelco Men’s Shaver 9700
- Panasonic ES8243A ARC4 Men’s Electric Trimmer and Shaver
- Braun Series 7 Men’s Electric Razor, 790cc
- Philips Norelco Men’s Electric Shaver 8900
- Braun Electric Shaver Series 99290
- Panasonic Electric Shaver ES824A ARC4
- Philips Norelco Electric Shaver 9700
- Panasonic Electric Shaver ES- LV95
It is the Best Electric razor for Elderly man well-known for its five synchronized and convenient shaving elements. With the world’s smart autosensing motor and sturdy sonic technology, the series 9 razor lets people shave more hair in a single stroke. This 100% waterproof device will last for seven years.
- Consists of four cutting elements and one SkinGuard for seamless working
- Offers excellent efficiency and skin comfort
- There are two trimmers available with a titanium coating to capture even trickiest hair
- Equipped with AutoSense and Intelligent Sonic technology
- Includes adaptive shaving motor and ten thousand micro-vibrations for dense beard
- Ten flexible head & floating shaving elements suitable for reaching hard places
- Allows you to shave with gel, foam, water or dry
- This 9290cc Braun shaver is waterproof for about 5 meters
- Ideal for both dry and wet shaving
- It is 100% waterproof
- Hygienic and simple to clean
- Lubricates and charges the shaver automatically
- Offers 50 minutes of cordless shaving
- This electric razor is expensive
This Arc5 Men’s Electric Razor by Panasonic is boasting of Shave Sensor Technology for clean shaving results. It comes with a premium automotive charge and cleaning station. The ES-LV95-S Arc5 is designed for offering you both convenience and comfort while saving.
- It has five ultra-sharp and precision-honed with 30° of Nanotech blade
- The ultra-thin and ARC foil is capable of following your facial contours
- It offers you a comfortable, quick and close shave
- The overall charging time of this device is 1 hour
- Includes pop up trimmer that sideburns, mustaches and beards
- Dry/wet waterproof shaver provides convenient shaving out or in your shower
- This pivoting and flexible shaver head glides to trace different contours of the jaw, face, neck, and chin
- The linear motor can deliver about 14,000 cuts per minute
- It is not very heavy
- Very comfortable and handy for users
- It includes a convenient pop-up trimmer
- Charging stations functions well
- Provides an excellent range of power
- Suitable for both dry and wet shaves
- Cleaning base sometimes feels cheap.
Are you looking for an advanced shaver for men? Philips Shaver 9700 is the right choice for you. It has exceptional contour detect technology and simple shaving head which can move in about eight directors. This facility will follow every curve of your face. It aids you in cutting roughly about 20% more hair in one pass. The V-Track Precision Blades are an excellent addition to this device which will collect your hair in an optimal cutting position. As a result, you will enjoy comfortable shaver.
- It follows each contour of your neck and faces with 8-directional and effective ContourDetect technology
- Let you customize the shave by selecting a speed setting
- It is sensitive for a thorough and gentle shave
- SmartClean PLUS System cleans, dries, charges and lubricates the shavers
- Contains an exceptional dual-filtration system can clean gel, foam, and hair smoothly
- It has an excellent cleaning station
- You can move the blades in eight different directions
- Capable of cutting the hair of various lengths
- It has a cool digital interface
- Comfortable and easier to use
- Includes contour detect technology
- It delivers the most comfortable shave
- It is the most expensive razor
If you want to enjoy a comfortable and clean shave, you can prefer this Best Electric razor for Elderly man. It comes with four ultra-sharp, precision-honed and hypoallergenic Nanotech based razor blades. This razor runs on efficient Panasonic 13,000 CPM of the linear-drive motor. With Multi-Flex quick-pivoting electric razor head and outstanding motor system, it offers back-and-forth and side-to-side movements to both lifts as well as position hairs. It will ensure clean, gentle hair removal on every skin type.
- This effective system features stain-less steel and micro-thin foils for holding, capturing and lifting whiskers
- Designed with a convenient pivoting head to ensure uniform and smooth motions
- Let you enjoy a faster, cleaner and smoother shave
- The head of this electric shaver is curved to increase the grooming comfort
- This electric razor is cost-effective
- The durability of the battery is not bad
- It has a helpful pop-up trimmer
- Perfect for both dry and wet shaving
- It has a flexible head
- Provides comfortable shaving results
- Suitable for both women and men
- It does not have excellent longevity
It is the smart shaver ideal for achieving a close and gentle shave with great comfort. The Series 7 electric razor by Braun is well-recognized for delivering excellent shaving results, including skin comfort and closeness. This model uses creative shaving technology and intelligent features for capturing much hair in a single stroke. It is not only powerful but also gentle to the skin.
- It has five shaving elements for cutting and SkinGuard
- It offers not only excellent efficiency but also provide enhanced skin comfort
- Boasting of smart AutoSense and Sonic technology
- Ten directional contours adapting can adapt to the skin and reach even hard places
- This model is moderately affordable
- Provides excellent battery life
- It has great shaving technology
- Comes with five modes
- Cleaning and charging stations work properly
- Comfortable to use
- Replacement blades sometimes suck
Philips is well-known for offering the best electric shaver models. The Norelco 8900 is an effective electric shaver for more comfortable and close shaving results. This dry or wet electric shaver is designed for contouring to your facial curves and cutting closer to your skin. The specific thing about this device is that it is cutting 20% more hair within one pass and thirty percentages closer to your skin. They are combined to bring you highly advanced shaving results.
- It offers premium dry or wet shaving experience day
- Equipped with exclusive contour detect technology to follow the facial curves
- Comes with a SmartClick Beard Styler to avoid skin irritation
- Contains five built-in length settings for added convenience
- It has rechargeable Lithium-ion battery the delivers the excellent power
- Contains 8-directional moving capacity
- Contains 5-BeardStyler settings
- The standby power is 0.15-watts
- Consists of V-track design
- Ideal for dry and wet shaving
- It has a bulky charging stand
Braun Electric Shaver is highly credited for the shaving features and the contour positions it can give. You need not worry about the Skin Guard as it has four cutting features that provide a clean shave being sensitive for the soft skin. The design of the shaver is very comfortable to handle, and the elders have no chance of facing difficulties while shaving.
The titanium coating of the surface promises a good shave concentrating on the thick hair and removing them in a few seconds. The head contours give ten different positions to provide a clear cut shaves. The best part is of this razor is that you can use this razor with the shower. It has a good battery life of 50 minutes with fast charging modules.
- It gives a smoother shave with flexible contour positions
- The foils surface protects the razor from affecting your skin
- A firm grip is comfortable to handle
- It is waterproof
- Battery life is a little bit lower than 50 minutes.
Panasonic Electric shaver is the perfect match for older adults who need a more flexible shaving head and a solid body. The blades promise a cleaner shave with minimum effect. The foil design is accurate for trimming purposes. The ARC4 system makes use of minimum steel foils. The design pattern is hypoallergenic, giving you a luxury sensation for the skin. No redness or annoying irritation can be felt with the shaver.
The shaver gives a crisp cut with the aid of the linear motor that cuts around 13,000 cycles every minute. The handle is also firm and flexible that cut along with all the positions of the face with ease. The razor is perfect for both wet and dry shaving.
- Affordable price
- Battery life is up to the mark
- Flexible head
- The motor is quite powerful
- Doesn’t seem to be a long lasting product
- Setting options for slower shaving can be developed
Philips is an ideal choice for elders. It has a versatile tri-head design that can move in 8 different directions. The shaving motion is crisp and gives a smooth shave. The shaver comes with a detect contour system that can bend along with the contours and remove the hair accordingly. It also has a self – sharpening features is an added advantage for the razor. You have three different shaving speeds to choose according to your needs. The slow mode is for sensitive skin; medium skin types can go with the basic features where one can use a fast way for thicker spots.
You can replace the tri-head component with the smart click brush that can cleanse your face. You can add face wash and or another cleanser to smoothen your skin. This component comes along with the Philips kit, and you can use it after shaving or before shaving to make your hair smoother.
- 60-minute battery life
- Quick charging unit
- Tri-head razor
- Contour detect technology
Panasonic razor has become the top picks of the elderly gentlemen. The razor has a pop-up trimmer that has features that you can optimize for clean shaves. It can reach out to all the thick and thin bits of hair. The trimmer does have a right trimming unit can concentrate on the curves and contours efficiently. The razor comes with five blades where each blade focused on different sections of facial hair and gives a more in-depth shave.
The sensors can spot the hair density, and the power is supplied to the motor accordingly. The power automatically goes down in the areas where the hair density is low. The grip is also very comfortable and handy where elders have no chance of facing difficulties while shaving.
- Clean shave within few minutes
- Convenient to handle
- Affordable price
- Five different shaving options
- Replacement blades can be improved
Things to Consider Before Buying an Electric Razor
- Look for the cutting features like blade and lifting bar. Make sure the razor has useful elements that can give closer cuts in a short time.
- The power of the motor is significant because it provides sufficient power for the razor to give a smoother and an efficient shave. It also prevents tugs and protects your skin from pulling it off along with the razor.
- Look for an adjustable head in the razors that can bend along the contours shave and other flexible positions.
- You can find a lot of electric razors that operates on batteries. It can long last for 45 minutes or a single shave. Choose a razor that goes will with your shaving habits.
Conclusion of Best Electric Razors For Elderly Man
Elders do have to take extra care considering the natural changes that occur with age. Shaving razor is one particular tool that needs attention and wiser choice. All the razors listed above serve as a perfect gift for elders to show them that you care about them.
When there are a million things to bother with the aging process, the best shaver is one among them. I have explained all the features in detail.
I hope it would be easier for you to pick a razor that meets up all your needs, specifications and budget. If you love our post of best electric razors for elderly man then do comment below.