At times I want to do whatever it takes to ask the creator of the world-Why me?
Why put me in such a dilemma every time I want to go out wearing my favourite pair of shorts or the new dress that I so badly want to show off in front of everyone? Life is already so complicated, and on top of that, I waste time debating with myself which method do I use this time to get rid of these devils poking out of my skin.
So there is the option of taking medication that will help control excess hair growth( I should get these), but then I wonder if it is safe.
Next, I think of electrolysis. It destroys the growth centre of the hair with chemical or heat energy.
But as many factors influence hair growth, so you will need to return for several electrolysis visits. The total number of sessions required to remove hair permanently from a particular area will vary from person to person. Each session could go from 45 min to 1 hour, and it is very costly.
I would rather bear pain than spend so much money and time in this case.
Oh! I have thought about this for the longest time. It was in high school that my friend told me about the benefits.
Laser hair removal is the process of extraction of unwanted hair through exposure to pulses of laser light of the same frequency, which when comes in contact with body hair, destroy it.
But like there are always two sides to every coin, there are many side effects. Side life. Skin irritation, redness and swelling, etc.
Hence not an excellent option.
Next is the one that I consider to be my enemy — painful waxing.
This method uses wax to remove hair from the root. It is done by applying warm wax over an area and then using a strip of cloth or paper to remove the wax along with the unwanted hair (the pain).
Depilatories or hair removal creams contain different types of chemicals that break down the hair structure. In this method, you have to apply the cream on an area from where you want to remove the hair and then wait for 5 to 10 minutes for it to break down the hair and then with the help of any towel or a plastic scraper remove the cream along with the hair.
People who have sensitive skin should avoid using this particular method as it contains chemicals that could be harmful to their skin. Even people with typical skin type may get temporary rashes.
Shaving is the most common way to remove unwanted body hair because it is a cheap method. It works by cutting off the hair at the skin level.
It is honestly the safest option.
When it comes to shaving, disposable razors are the best.
- 1 Which Type of Best Women’s Disposable Razor Should You Choose?
- 1.1 1. Gillette Venus Platinum Extra Smooth Razor
- 1.2 2. Schick Intuition Sensitive Care Razor
- 1.3 3. Schick hydro silk Trim Style Moisturizing Razor
- 1.4 4. Gillette Venus Embrace Razor
- 1.5 5. Noxzema Bikini Shave & Trim Disposable Razors
- 1.6 6. Bic Soleil Bella Disposable Razor
Why I Choosed Razor?
The first one is straightforward.
- Time is money. Shaving saves a great deal of time. You will be done in under 10 minutes and ready to go.
- It is easy and not complicated, like waxing or laser removal.
- You can easily shave your hair when you are travelling and exploring the world.
- And I will repeat- it is painless.
Now, which razor is the best option? And it has to be a disposable one for hygiene.
Which Type of Best Women’s Disposable Razor Should You Choose?
Here is a list of best women’s disposable razor to make your life easier.
|Gillette Venus Platinum Extra Smooth Razor||Check Price|
|Schick Intuition Sensitive Care Razor||Check Price|
|Schick hydro silk Trim Style Moisturizing Razor||Check Price|
|Gillette Venus Embrace Razor||Check Price|
|Noxzema Bikini Shave & Trim Disposable Razors||Check Price|
|Bic Soleil Bella Disposable Razor||Check Price|
1. Gillette Venus Platinum Extra Smooth Razor
If you shave regularly, you should go for this one. It leaves your skin in a pretty good condition. You can use each blade three to ten times.
- It does not even require a shaving cream (money saved there).
- It gives a pretty good finish.
- I indeed did not find any.
Seriously! Get this.
2. Schick Intuition Sensitive Care Razor
Schick comes with a smart handle that offers excellent control. It has an in-built soap ribbon formulated with aloe vera and vitamin E that softens your skin.
- Great Grip
- Gentle on the skin
- Refill cartridges are pretty expensive
3. Schick hydro silk Trim Style Moisturizing Razor
This razor functions as a trimmer as well. It has a pretty cool design as well. Within minutes, this product gives who perfect legs.
- Trim very quick
- Easy to use
- Gentle on the skin
- The battery doesn’t last long
4. Gillette Venus Embrace Razor
It is the best in the disposable razors category. If you prefer to toss your razor after using it rather than investing in reusable ones, stop thinking and get it!
- Close shave
- Best Price Value
- Possibility of cuts
5. Noxzema Bikini Shave & Trim Disposable Razors
This razor is perfect for shaving your bikini area and also ensures you don’t end up damaging yourself.
- Very Comfortable
- Can’t use in all parts of the body
- Shaving cream and moisturiser are needed
6. Bic Soleil Bella Disposable Razor
And this is the last one. Get this if you have sensitive skin. The blade ribbon of this has coconut milk, so it leaves your skin hydrated after you are finished.
- Long lasting
- Does not cause bumps
- Takes time to trim
Now that you even have a list of the best women’s disposable razors go to your nearest departmental store or order it online. With these razors, you will have at least one less problem.
Happy shaving to you!